- Basic principles of Exploratory Testing
- Benefits of Exploratory Testing
- How to use Xray for efficient Exploratory Testing
STAREAST Virtual+ 2020 - Industry Technical Presentations
Get solutions to your top testing & QA challenges by attending the Industry Technical Presentations (ITPs). Offered alongside the concurrent sessions in 1-hour time slots, these presentations give you the opportunity to learn first-hand how solution providers have implemented their products and services in the real world. These solution providers are often on the leading edge of new technologies, tools, and practices and offer conference attendees a window into their future.
Wednesday, May 6
- Optimize agile test management in a DevOps environment
- Unify quality across the development, testing and operations toolset
- See an example of an optimized qTest instance for DevOps that links code quality, security and other analysis tools; functional and API testing tools; and ops tools for smoke testing and deployment monitoring
Attend this session to:
- Learn the common pitfalls in test creation that cause escaped defects.
- Understand the holistic approach to test automation coverage in the digital landscape.
- Learn how to continuously maintain this coverage strategy as the market changes and product functionality evolves.
- Learn from Chuck Schneider’s success in developing a healthy testing ecosystem at Cerner Corporation with his 6-pillars for strategic planning
- Uncover the gap in planning approaches and learn how to rapidly introduce a tactical testing plan to survive
- Develop a deep understanding of the time and need for both a strategic and tactical plan to be sure your testing approaches to planning can adapt and grow in any circumstance
- See what happens at the intersection between Testing and RPA
- Learn how QA best practices will improve RPA development
- Leverage world class Computer Vision and production grade execution capabilities in your testing effort
- Join the future of Enterprise Automation
- A platform to test on any platform or device from anywhere
- Options to test throughout your development pipeline
- Data to help improve your testing practice
- And more!
- Learn how to quickly and easily create data driven, self healing tests in simple natural language
- Discover how Virtuoso enables teams to shift testing left and get back time
- See how Virtuoso's bots can be directed to explore and QA applications autonomously
Test Automation is considered one of the key aspects to deliver the speed and reliability of any continuous delivery pipeline and yet organizations recognize that on average 20-30% of their testing is fully automated. When asked about their major challenges to increasing automation coverage, the lack of proper skill sets combined with the cost of building and maintaining automation assets are at the top of the priority list.
- Why global companies adopt e-commerce Cloud
- Technical/project management challenges & mitigation strategies in testing
- A success story of global e-Commerce platform rollout
In this session you will:
- See how to leverage performance benchmarking with Selenium web UI testing as an early warning of performance issues
- Learn how to reuse functional API test scripts as a part of your load and performance testing
- Understand the trend of performance results over time to identify performance degradation
Thursday, May 7
In this session you'll learn:
- The biggest challenges to achieving continuous testing
- The best approach to achieving continuous testing
- The best tools to achieve continuous testing
A good understanding of continuous testing terms will be helpful to understand this presentation.
- Learn the pitfalls of trying to maintain regulatory documentation within a sprint.
- Understand how effective test case management and test automation can free up time for testers to actually test.
- Learn how documentation can be produced once it is needed by regulatory bodies.
- Instrumentation is a powerful approach to security testing and defense
- Advantages include speed, accuracy, scalability, and coverage
- But most importantly, it's designed for modern development and modern tech
- How a mobile device cloud facilitates team collaboration and mobile DevOps
- Tips for device management and access for your QA engineers to stay productive
- Best practices for manual and test automation to continue achieving the same level of speed and performance regardless of the physical location of your testers
- Why automated testing is critical to businesses looking to achieve their DevOps objectives
- How progressive organizations are leveraging Hyper-Testing to improve quality and accelerate innovation
- How Hyper-Testing can simultaneously insulate your organization against risk while also encouraging exploration and innovation
- Discover best practices for ensuring a productive remote team of technology workers
- Learn how to effectively manage people when you are not collocated
- Understand the differences of remote work mentality and how you must also change to ensure success
- Benefits of shift-left testing to build a culture of quality
- Practical tips to democratize testing in your organization
- How to scale reliable end-to-end tests
- AI resources to get started in learning AI and ML.
- Where can AI and ML be applied for testing and tech teams.
- Tool comparison chart testing trends survey.
- Open source AI tool to use.
- Difference between AI and ML.
- What to look for. when selecting an AI tool.