Get the latest news, updates, and offers from STARBetter Software, Agile Dev, and DevOps Conferences.
Software Testing Conference
The Premier Event for Software Testing and QA Professionals
STAREAST—one of the longest-running and most respected conferences on software testing and quality assurance. The event week features over 100 learning and networking opportunities and covers a wide variety of some of the most in-demand topics.
- Testing in DevOps
- Test Transformation
- Test & Release Automation
- Agile Testing
- Testing for Developers
- Security Testing
- Test Strategy, Planning, and Metrics
- Test Leadership
- Performance Testing & Monitoring
- Big Data, Analytics, A/I Machine Learning for Testing
Michael Bolton is a consulting software tester and testing teacher who helps...
A test architect in the Dell EMC infrastructure solutions group, Geoff Meyer has more than...
TechWell’s CIO and president of SQE Training, Mike Sowers has more than twenty-...
Chief storyteller of The Three Pillars of Agile Testing and Quality, Mary Thorn...
A VP of global delivery and solutions for tap|QA, Inc., Jennifer Bonine began...
In software testing for more than forty years, Dorothy Graham is coauthor of...
Melissa Benua has worked in nearly every software development role—dev, test,...
Amber Race is a senior SDET at Big Fish Games. After majoring in Asian studies...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Mobile Application Testing
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Fundamentals of DevOps—ICAgile
- Python for Testers
- Performance, Load, and Stress Testing
- Requirements-Based Testing Workshop
- Agile Test Automation
- Security Testing for Test Professionals
- JMeter Performance Testing Workshop
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific testing topics? STAREAST offers a full day packed with half- and full-day tutorial formats.
Tutorial sessions allow you to focus on a particular area of interest so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Testing & Quality Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Testing & Quality Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software testing solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Testing & Quality and Leadership Summit