Get the latest news, updates, and offers from STAR, and Agile + DevOps Conferences.
The Place for Software Testing Innovations
STAREAST—one of the longest-running and most respected conferences on software testing and quality assurance. The event week features over 100 learning and networking opportunities and covers a wide variety of some of the most in-demand topics and testing innovations.
- Testing in DevOps
- Test Transformation
- Test & Release Automation
- Agile Testing
- Testing for Developers
- Security Testing
- Test Strategy, Planning, and Metrics
- Test Leadership
- Performance Testing & Monitoring
- Big Data, Analytics, AI/Machine Learning for Testing
Michael Bolton is a consulting software tester and testing teacher who helps...
A test architect in the Dell EMC infrastructure solutions group, Geoff Meyer has more than...
TechWell’s CIO and Executive Vice President, Mike Sowers has more than twenty-...
Chief storyteller of the book The Three Pillars of Agile Testing and Quality, ...
Jennifer Bonine is a VP of global delivery and solutions for tap|QA Inc., a...
In software testing for more than forty years, Dorothy Graham is coauthor of...
Melissa Benua has worked in nearly every software development role—dev, test,...
Amber Race is a senior software development engineer in test at Big Fish Games...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Test Automation—ICAgile
- Agile Tester Certification
- Python® for Testers
- Software Testing Certification—Foundation Level
- Security Testing for Test Professionals
- JMeter Performance Testing Workshop
- Foundations of DevOps—ICAgile Certification
- Mobile Application Testing
- Performance, Load, and Stress Testing
- Requirements-Based Testing Workshop
Our Full- and Half-Day tutorials are consistently the most popular and highly rated part of the conference. They allow you to take a deeper dive into a specific topic so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter the most to you.
Here are a few of the upcoming tutorial sessions at STAREAST:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Skills for the Testing World
- Integrating Automated Testing into DevOps
- Testing Today's Web Applications: Tools You Can Use
- Test Transformation: The Art and Science for Success
- Getting Ready for the Big Time: Load and Performance Testing
Testing & Quality Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Testing & Quality Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training classes
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in software testing solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Testing & Quality and Leadership Summit