Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 8:30am to Monday, April 29, 2019 - 5:00pm
Fundamentals of Selenium
- Understand the role and benefits of automation
- Learn the fundamentals of automating browsers with Selenium
- Learn how the principles of Object Oriented programming can be used to improve testing
- Understand how to apply automation to solving your testing challenges
Agile and automation are now playing an increasingly important role in the evolution of software development, and it’s now more critical than ever for testing to keep pace with the shorter development cycles. Selenium is a popular open source browser automation tool which helps test teams increase the speed and quality of testing. This course provides those in testing and development roles the foundational skills required to leverage Selenium in order to write meaningful automated tests using sustainable methodologies.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for those in software testing roles and developers interested in adopting test automation with Selenium. Attendees should have some familiarity with programming languages and concepts.
- Some programming experience is required
- Suitable laptop with administrator privileges
- Installed Java JDK
- Installed IDE of your choice (IntelliJ or Eclipse)
Class Daily Schedule
Sign-In/Registration 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
Morning Session 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Lunch 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Afternoon Session 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Times represent the typical daily schedule. Please confirm your schedule at registration.
Training Course Fee Includes
• Course notebook
• Continental breakfasts and refreshment breaks
• Letter of completion