Visualizing the Futuristic View - Testing Serverless Applications
Speed is the name of the game now as we strive to deliver new features faster to end-users. When it comes to building and delivering the software faster - speed, quality, security, business growth, end-user satisfaction, and cost control also play an important role in driving success.
Testing is important!
- How do we test the serverless applications?
- How is this different from the native app?
- What are the differences between the traditional & serverless apps?
- How do we test the code which is running in some server which we do not manage?
- How are we going to test the lambda functions? How are we going to test the API services?
Based on fact-finding & analysis, this talk will provide a brief description of testing the serverless applications and how it is going to revolutionize the industry. Approach on how to test serverless applications - What & Why Serverless, Traditional vs Serverless apps, Key Differentiators & Challenges & Shifting Test Pyramid along with demo